FatalSinz

Can't activate the mod in-game?

I loaded the game via Ragehook and had the LSPDFR checked in the box and loaded the game. When in game, i see the jail cell and badge icon in the map, and when i go to them, i can't perform any actions (turning into cop mode from your Trevor/Michael/Franklin).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Problem Solved

I was running the game in full screen mode.

A suggestion was made on this thread to change the graphics settings to run in "Windowed Fullscreen" then restart the game.

As soon as I did this and relaunched there were a bunch of new prompts and verifications/loading screens that I hadn't seen before so I knew it was working.  Also, "F4" immediately worked upon entering story mode.

On 4/29/2018 at 8:44 PM, Furg34 said:

Problem Solved

I was running the game in full screen mode.

A suggestion was made on this thread to change the graphics settings to run in "Windowed Fullscreen" then restart the game.

As soon as I did this and relaunched there were a bunch of new prompts and verifications/loading screens that I hadn't seen before so I knew it was working.  Also, "F4" immediately worked upon entering story mode.

I can verify that running windowed borderless fixed my issue. Very happy, but i feel this should be an announcement as it's kind of a vague solution to an otherwise simple issue.