Hello fellow lspdfr community, I have a huge issue. I downloaded lspdfr and ragehook did all the steps, andi can even see the shields. but i just cannot go on duty AT ALL!!!im very new to this so any advice would do. Also I failed to know how to put in extra mods.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

4 hours ago, DragonJohnson said:

Hello fellow lspdfr community, I have a huge issue. I downloaded lspdfr and ragehook did all the steps, andi can even see the shields. but i just cannot go on duty AT ALL!!!im very new to this so any advice would do. Also I failed to know how to put in extra mods.

I had a similar issue a while back.  I couldn't open the rage plugin hook console, or go on duty. I could also see the police station blips(the shields).  In the game's settings Try switching fullscreen to windowed  borderless , and restart your game.  This is what fixed it for me, hope this helps.

I just set up LSPDFR. I can launch GTA 5 via plug in, when I do f4 I can force it to go on duty. But when I click on star on map to go to police station nothing happens. Any suggestions? I can't go to police station, select character, etc.

13 hours ago, DragonJohnson said:

Sorry about that @Giordano. Thanks for the advice @captainBuckett. Problem solved. I had to turn off some settings in game options. 

What settings? I have ran the game full screen and windowed, with no fix...
I'm loaded into the game, and like you I have the shield and cell icon in the map, but no "E" to interact with to begin the actual cop mode.

13 hours ago, FatalSinz said:

What settings? I have ran the game full screen and windowed, with no fix...
I'm loaded into the game, and like you I have the shield and cell icon in the map, but no "E" to interact with to begin the actual cop mode.

i had to go into windows settings, gaming, and turn off dvr settings and game bar settings