Sherlockk

LSPDFR Not loading

I have updated scripthook, updated RHP but for some reason when I start the game it just gets stuck on loading with the splash screen. I believe i've had this happen before and that there's an easy fix but i can't remember how to do it. Any help would be great, thanks!!

2 hours ago, Sherlockk said:

I have updated scripthook, updated RHP but for some reason when I start the game it just gets stuck on loading with the splash screen. I believe i've had this happen before and that there's an easy fix but i can't remember how to do it. Any help would be great, thanks!!

Did you update the update.rpf in the mods folder?

26 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Did you update the update.rpf in the mods folder?

Omg I'm a fool! Been doing this for a year and I forgot to do that hahaha. I want to keep my mods in the update rpf file so how would I go about doing so?

9 hours ago, Sherlockk said:

Omg I'm a fool! Been doing this for a year and I forgot to do that hahaha. I want to keep my mods in the update rpf file so how would I go about doing so?

I'm sorry to say, but you can't.  There are so many parts of the update.rpf that get updated with R*'s update that it's not worth it to try and manually update everything in order to preserve mods.  The best option is just reinstalling your stuff.

9 minutes ago, Giordano said:

I'm sorry to say, but you can't.  There are so many parts of the update.rpf that get updated with R*'s update that it's not worth it to try and manually update everything in order to preserve mods.  The best option is just reinstalling your stuff.

Again??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!! This is unfortunate :(

10 minutes ago, Sherlockk said:

Again??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!! This is unfortunate :(

Sadly, this is part of every R* update . There's a pinned topic in this section that tells you how to back up your game, but do note that this means if you back the game up after an update, you will be on a previous version.