Blume

An issue about game version

I re-downloaded the mod lately, and have installed all my mods and it's belongings including callouts and such, but whenever I go on duty it's says "A new version 0.3.1 is out and ready to download" but the installed version in-game is 0.3.1 and none of the callouts and other scripts are working due to incorrect version, why?

14 hours ago, Blume said:

I re-downloaded the mod lately, and have installed all my mods and it's belongings including callouts and such, but whenever I go on duty it's says "A new version 0.3.1 is out and ready to download" but the installed version in-game is 0.3.1 and none of the callouts and other scripts are working due to incorrect version, why?

You can ignore that about the new version, it's a minor bug.  Your LSPDFR is up to date.

For callouts, did you install them in the plugins-->LSPDFR folder?  and are you going on duty?

10 hours ago, Giordano said:

You can ignore that about the new version, it's a minor bug.  Your LSPDFR is up to date.

For callouts, did you install them in the plugins-->LSPDFR folder?  and are you going on duty?

Oh yeah, my bad. the callouts were working I just noticed the message about the incorrect version and just left the game cause I thought nothing seem to be working, you can lock it up everything is fine now. :)

7 hours ago, Blume said:

Oh yeah, my bad. the callouts were working I just noticed the message about the incorrect version and just left the game cause I thought nothing seem to be working, you can lock it up everything is fine now. :)

Glad to hear! :)