LebronTheKing23

Lspfr not launching!!

I have installed LSPDFR and when I get into the game the Rage Plugin Hook message appears on the right but the police station icons don't appear and when I hit F4 it just freezes my game, Note when I hit F4 again it unfreezes.

The game freezes when you press F4 because the command console opens. When you press F4 again, the console closes. I believe it's related to a DirectX bug, but the console isn't always visible. If you open the RPH settings (hold shift as you launch RPH or click the gear below the RPH logo) you can go to the "Game settings" tab, expand "Command line switches" and check either "Force Windowed Mode" or "Borderless Window", depending on your preference. Once the game is loaded you can switch back to full screen.

I reinstalled a few times and now when I hit F4 it doesnt freeze but when I go to the police station theres no option to press e to go on duty, Note the police station icons show up now

I checked the force windowed mode and the console comes up and i am now able to go on duty when at the police station Thanks bro!