SkullArmy17

missing files when downloading model

I downloaded the Idaho State Trooper Pack which is a uniform and car combo however non of the VCF's are being downloaded with the file and only one car file will have the ytd files but only the police2.ytd and police2+hi.ytd it and no other file including that one has the yft files. all but one has just vehicle skins.

I assume you are talking about this pack. 

If that's the case, this is only a texture pack. Each of the folders with the skin also have a txt file with a link to where you can download the actual car.

yes

and actually one of the folders actually has the files which i did state in my support request in this 

15 minutes ago, Skullnetwork17 said:

yes

and actually one of the folders actually has the files which i did state in my support request in this 

isp.PNG

Yes, but those are still just textures. If you open the readme file in each directory it tells you where to get the actual car. That pack is a texture pack, not a car pack.

49 minutes ago, Scaarus said:

Yes, but those are still just textures. If you open the readme file in each directory it tells you where to get the actual car. That pack is a texture pack, not a car pack.

unless it was updated since the last time i used this pack, i was able to install both the uniform and the 2014 charger without downloading a single civ vehicle