I've been looking for addon vehicles with ELS and I can't seem to find any, so my suggestion is that you add a vehicle type drop down thing and you can select replace or addon

(if u guys know any good addon police packs message me)

17 hours ago, SamBehner said:

I've been looking for addon vehicles with ELS and I can't seem to find any, so my suggestion is that you add a vehicle type drop down thing and you can select replace or addon

(if u guys know any good addon police packs message me)

It isn't really needed, as all vehicles can be turned into add-on cars.  It sounds more like you're looking for add-on packs that add new DLCs and/or are auto installers.

There's a few over on GTA  5 mods, but those are for war planes, tanks, boats, etc.  Have you tried TheHurk's CHP pack?

Posted (edited)

I’m looking for addon cars with custom .ytds and .ytfs for my FiveM sever, want to make custom textures for the cars. Yes I have, but I hate how the lights have a steady burn on the front when your not in the vehicle

Edited by SamBehner
Oof

3 hours ago, SamBehner said:

I’m looking for addon cars with custom .ytds and .ytfs for my FiveM sever, want to make custom textures for the cars. Yes I have, but I hate how the lights have a steady burn on the front when your not in the vehicle

Sorry, we don't allow any requests that are specific to fivem.  I'd advise going to the fivem community and asking about this, as I know they do have an area for requesting things for your server.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.