Prod

Mods Folder

Hello, It seems after this latest update of rage, Whenever i install a vehicle into gta 5 using open IV it crashes my GTA 5. I have renamed my mods folder to _mods and it works perfectly fine. I have redownloaded gta 5 about 6 times, And i have redone my mods folder gosh i lost count. I have installed gta 5 vehicles before and i was told it was a .meta but i haven't touched a meta file. I usually crash at the splash screen. I have tried everything i could possibly think of and i have researched on youtube and nothing. Any help would be appreciated . I have installed everything in the latest patch day also!

23 hours ago, Prod said:

Hello, It seems after this latest update of rage, Whenever i install a vehicle into gta 5 using open IV it crashes my GTA 5. I have renamed my mods folder to _mods and it works perfectly fine. I have redownloaded gta 5 about 6 times, And i have redone my mods folder gosh i lost count. I have installed gta 5 vehicles before and i was told it was a .meta but i haven't touched a meta file. I usually crash at the splash screen. I have tried everything i could possibly think of and i have researched on youtube and nothing. Any help would be appreciated . I have installed everything in the latest patch day also!

Try a different gameconfig, such as the one in my signature.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

Try a different gameconfig, such as the one in my signature.

I got it to work but it broke again now saying ERR_FIL_3

2 hours ago, Prod said:

I got it to work but it broke again now saying ERR_FIL_3

Are you using a mods folder?

On 4/13/2018 at 2:21 AM, Giordano said:

Are you using a mods folder?

Yes

7 hours ago, Prod said:

Yes

Remake your mods folder again, this time don't add anything at all.  What happens?