OfficerNeutr0n

GTA 5/RPH Wont launch

So i've been raging about this because my game wont launch anymore neither with ragepluginhook, Before you ask me i'll list out some of the things i did before this happened.

1. Ive reinstalled the game because i thought it would fix it, Well it didnt fixed it.

2. Mods i installed (Including graphics mods) NVR , VisualV, Basic Vehicle Actions , PLD , (Albo's Mod Traffic Police , Arrest Manager , Assorted Callouts , SmartRadio , LSPDFR +) Unnamed callouts , Police Search , Herocop BETA , ELS , EUP Menu + EUP Serve and Rescue + Law and Order , CountyCallouts , Cop Holster , ComputerPlus , Better EMS , ALPRPlus and Menyoo and also Replace Car pack and i also installed t0y's lspd car pack that is some mods i mostly use,

Please help me if you think this topic doesnt fit here please move it to another forum that suits to my topic thank you please reply for a fix. (The thing im stuck at is "Waiting game window" and my game with GTA 5 (No rph) wont launch either the sign that is only showing is the blue spinning circle which is normal but it wont load) thanks i hope someone see this. (Forgive me if i have grammar errors, I'm still improving my  english) Thanks again (eDIT AFTER SOME Minute the game would say GTA 5 Exited unexpectedly.)

Same problem here, started up fine a week ago, now it is just stuck on the waiting for game screen, I didnt update anything the last week, scripthook and rage are up to date

I just fixed it, what I did was restarting my PC, then I started up GTA singleplayer, that started up fine, then I started up ragehookplugin and that started up fine again