dNb

Game Crashes ~ 3 minutes after loading LSPDFR/Plugins

dNb    1
Posted (edited)

Hello,

My game repeatedly crashes within a couple of minutes after loading LSPDFR. It runs fine when I'm not on duty in LSPDFR.

I removed known issue scripts (Apparently: CalloutsV; MiscCallouts; More Callouts; SimpleCallouts; PoliceSearch; SpikeStripsBackup; Vocal Dispatch) 

And made sure everything is up to date (plugins/scripts, the actual game, RPH, my ASI loader via Open IV, and scripthook)  

I also ran Albo's LSPDFR troubleshooter

The only file change I've made lately was replacing my gameconfig.xml with the one from Dilapidated 

I linked the two applicable logs (the RCR in plain text via Pastebin) if someone could please help me

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/gWEY9WLd

RagePluginHook_09042018_214911.log

Edited by dNb
Add info

1 hour ago, dNb said:

Hello,

My game repeatedly crashes within a couple of minutes after loading LSPDFR. It runs fine when I'm not on duty in LSPDFR.

I removed known issue scripts (Apparently: CalloutsV; MiscCallouts; More Callouts; SimpleCallouts; PoliceSearch; SpikeStripsBackup; Vocal Dispatch) 

And made sure everything is up to date (plugins/scripts, the actual game, RPH, my ASI loader via Open IV, and scripthook)  

I also ran Albo's LSPDFR troubleshooter

The only file change I've made lately was replacing my gameconfig.xml with the one from Dilapidated 

I linked the two applicable logs (the RCR in plain text via Pastebin) if someone could please help me

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/gWEY9WLd

RagePluginHook_09042018_214911.log

Try reverting back to the original gameconfig and see if that fixes it.

dNb    1
15 hours ago, Giordano said:

Try reverting back to the original gameconfig and see if that fixes it.

I believe I found the issue. PeterUCallouts seems to be the culprit. I see I'm not the only one with that issue either judging by the most recent comments on the file page.

Thanks!