The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

HELP!

twhite

Just now, twhite said:

Bought the game on steam it somehow wen to my user on the computer I can find it but not the exe file so I cant put anything in the game hopefully someone can help me.

What exactly happened?  I'm confused.

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

I down loaded the game off of steam.  I have downloaded both LSPDFR as well as the updated rage hook but I cannot find the gtav file on my computer that has the exe part that I need.  Honestly I'm in a little over my head with all this but I love the game and bough it but no matter where I look on my computer it wont show me the file it all just says its a url file??

19 minutes ago, twhite said:

I down loaded the game off of steam.  I have downloaded both LSPDFR as well as the updated rage hook but I cannot find the gtav file on my computer that has the exe part that I need.  Honestly I'm in a little over my head with all this but I love the game and bough it but no matter where I look on my computer it wont show me the file it all just says its a url file??

When you installed GTA V, where did you install it?  What path?

For me, my GTA V directory is C: drive-->Program files (x86)-->Steam-->steamapps-->common.

You can also just search for Grand Theft Auto V on windows, it should come up and show you where it is.

Just now, twhite said:

I can find the gtav on the computer however I also installed everything and clicked in rage hook and it said I had version 0 of the game I don't know I'm  so lost lol 

Your GTA V.exe and GTA V Launcher need to be in the same directory you placed the RagePluginHook files.

Also, if you installed LSPDFR after you installed Rage, you need to reinstall Rage.  LSPDFR comes bundled with an outdated Rage version.

OK I can't find anything on my computer with gtav exe I can find the launcher though buy not the other at all no idea why  wish there was a way I could get it done and I didn't have to 

12 minutes ago, twhite said:

OK I can't find anything on my computer with gtav exe I can find the launcher though buy not the other at all no idea why  wish there was a way I could get it done and I didn't have to 

Right click Grand Theft Auto V in your Steam library, and click "create shortcut".  Move this from your desktop to your GTA V directory.

25 minutes ago, twhite said:

I think this is correct however it will not copy and paste says unrecoverable fault 

Unfortunately, I don't believe you read the readmes/install instructions for the mods.  Please watch the video above, and/or look over the readmes provided to you with Rage/LSPDFR so you know where everything goes.

14 minutes ago, twhite said:

holy crap I got it lol

Glad you got it solved!

Whenever you download something, make sure to read the readmes.  Most GTA modders are thoughtful and put instructions right there for you. :)  Eventually, once you do this frequently, you'll have a good idea of where everything goes without using readmes.  (I rarely read them anymore. :P)