Sign in to follow this  
Jhonmax

Funky walking animation..

8 minutes ago, TheDude said:

In the trainer settings there is a option called "model spawning" you can change your voice,walk style ect in there. I am just assuming this is a question for GTAV.

7ed710dbf3.jpg

The Latest Steam patch for GTA V Breaks ScriptHookV anything that relies on ScriptHookV Does not work.

Edit: i Several friends that have reported this to me As well.

14 minutes ago, TheSandwichStealer said:

What are you talking about, this question is so vague, what game is this for? 

sorry i'm not polite?

and its refered to GTA V

Edited by Jhonmax

3 minutes ago, TheDude said:

naw man the latest version of scripthook works with the newest patch and rph 0.39 http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

It was broken for a day when rockstar did that hotfix update but its working again.

Alright i'll give it a check thanks.

3 minutes ago, TheDude said:

If that doesnt work try rolling back to the version just before the hotfix. It's what I have been using with no issues.

a015f9dfb4.png

Yeah it works thanks a bunch bro :D Kudos to you... also i can confirm that its currently working for me and i have no back up of the game which i will back it up next round.

18 minutes ago, TheDude said:

naw man the latest version of scripthook works with the newest patch and rph 0.39 http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

It was broken for a day when rockstar did that hotfix update but its working again.

one last thing i'm searching for a Mod that allows the player to use the car lights.. etc etc where can i find mods like these?