Kenobi91

Unmarked Police Bike

Hi! I have opened a similar topic in "Modding Discussion & Information". Now I am opening this to suggest pro vehicle modders an idea. At least in Italy (and of course in other countries), there are some units that use unmarked bikes to stop crimes (like burglaries, in small alleys to reach places that police cars can't) and pursuit criminals. It would be so nice to see an agile unmarked bike in GTA V for an undercover officer gameplay. What do you think? Is it possible? I hope so :) ! I attach some images:

falchi-della-polizia-di-napoli-in-azione

falchi.jpg

polizia-ps-113-falchi-napoli.jpg

If you want it to be just like in the images you showed, then you could just use a regular bike in the policeb slot (unless it doesn't have sirens) and then have someone replace a weapon that can be used while on a vehicle with that sign.

An "unmarked" bike with hidden lights would also be possible - something that exists rarely in the United States.

31 minutes ago, iansonwheels said:

If you want it to be just like in the images you showed, then you could just use a regular bike in the policeb slot (unless it doesn't have sirens) and then have someone replace a weapon that can be used while on a vehicle with that sign.

An "unmarked" bike with hidden lights would also be possible - something that exists rarely in the United States.

Thanks for answering! What about adding a siren? Can that be added to a bike and can be a bike added to a police slot? I am not skilled in modding so I don't know how to put my ideas into practise xD! The sign is not that important to me so basically I was suggesting the vehicle :) ! 

50 minutes ago, Kenobi91 said:

Thanks for answering! What about adding a siren? Can that be added to a bike and can be a bike added to a police slot? I am not skilled in modding so I don't know how to put my ideas into practise xD! The sign is not that important to me so basically I was suggesting the vehicle :) ! 

If you put any vehicle in a police slot then it will have siren, and usually flashing brake lights (I don't know if this is the case for police bikes - the flashing brake lights).

35 minutes ago, iansonwheels said:

If you put any vehicle in a police slot then it will have siren, and usually flashing brake lights (I don't know if this is the case for police bikes - the flashing brake lights).

Do you know a guide for such thing? I don't know how to add a vehicle to a police slot.

EDIT: What if I simply replace the police bike model with another bike? Will it have siren?

Edited by Kenobi91