Sign in to follow this  
UnshiftedStorm

LSPDFR Not Working (No Crash)

No idea what is wrong or how to fix it. I'll launch the game Via Rage and everything will go smoothly. For whatever reason, Rage doesn't do that thing when loading the map. (The thing where it shows what's it doing, loading "example.dll" or whatever) But anyways, it loads it, says everything has successfully loaded in, I go to the Police station, sometimes it lets me go into the station, others it doesn't. When I finally get in, I'll choose my person and vehicle, I'l spawn, then I get no call outs, no pullover event when I try to pull someone over.

I have, Traffic Policer, Arrest Manager, Police radio, and vehicle search installed. I've tried many times reinstalling both LSPDFR and the mods.

See whenever I run Ragehook is loads just fine but on the loading screen it doesn't say that its loading my plugins and when the game actually loads there is no police stations on my map even if i go to police stations it still doesnt load or anything.

24 minutes ago, Teabagurface24 said:

See whenever I run Ragehook is loads just fine but on the loading screen it doesn't say that its loading my plugins and when the game actually loads there is no police stations on my map even if i go to police stations it still doesnt load or anything.

That happens to me sometimes, I just reload all plugins and it usually works