pepo10000

Light problem in GTA V

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with POLICE4 lightbar. When i turn on i cant see any light form lightbar. Only two points ( white and red) in the back

Thanks for your help

21 minutes ago, pepo10000 said:

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with POLICE4 lightbar. When i turn on i cant see any light form lightbar. Only two points ( white and red) in the back

Thanks for your help

Are you using LED or rotator lightbar? You need to change in the carvariations file, the light setting from 1 to 13 if it's a rotator lightbar. Also, make sure your Post FX graphics setting is set to high and nothing lower, in order to get the best effects.

23 hours ago, coastiestevie said:

Are you using LED or rotator lightbar? You need to change in the carvariations file, the light setting from 1 to 13 if it's a rotator lightbar. Also, make sure your Post FX graphics setting is set to high and nothing lower, in order to get the best effects.

Lightbar is LED

3 hours ago, pepo10000 said:

I changed police4 for regular Crownvic where i will find an original caravariations file ?

Whatever folder holds your POLICE4 file is the folder that will have your carvariations file. If you drag that file out onto your desktop and open it with notepad, you want to look for POLICE4 and look under that script for lightsetting and make sure it isn't set to 13.