Sign in to follow this  
Iggy Fresh

RAGE Plugin works, nothing happens in-game

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of time digging around for answers, finally just had to ask.

Yesterday, I installed a fresh copy of GTA V via Steam.  I have also installed LSPDFR 0.3 and downloaded the latest RAGE Hook plugin (35).  When I start RAGE plugin, everything works... the game starts and I get a message in the intro saying 'enjoy'.  Once I go in the Story Mode, pressing F4 or ALT+P does absolutely nothing.

Am I forgetting to do something?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

p.s. I have tried running RAGE as administrator and also launch it after I launch GTA V without any success.

Edited by IggyFreshh

Alt+P isn't supposed to do anything,

and maybe you changed the console hotkey ?  you can change that by launching rage and clicking the little gearwheel next to the logo.

keep me updated

If you are loading up and get the screen where it gives you the option to choose story mode, you installed lspdfr wrong.  RPH when you start it, will put you automatically into story mode.

Thanks for the help guys.  No, I have not changed the console hotkey, it's still F4.

I'll try reinstalling LSPDFR again.  But yes, it definitely puts me in the screen where I can pick a Story Mode or Online or Random Job etc.  Not sure why...

So I reinstalled everything, and added a ScriptHook5.  Everything's working smoothly now, thought I'd mention this in case anyone else has the same issue.  Thanks again.