Sign in to follow this  
howard06

Can't Accept/Ignore Callouts

Hello. I've just installed a fresh copy of GTA V along with lspdfr 0.3. I have not installed any other mods or scripts. Lspdfr 0.3 is the only script/plugin I have in game, everything is 100% default from the fresh install. I'm very familiar with fixing issues myself and I've searched on the forums through about 20 pages to see if anyone else had a similar issues to certain keys not working. I'm able to do traffic stops, arrest, etc. I use an Xbox 360 controller. But when I try to accept a callout, via the 'Y' key, nothing happens. Same thing for ignoring a callout, pressing 'N' nothing happens. I can't force callouts with F9 or anything. It's very weird cause the last time I had this problem a while ago I just had to renable my numlock key. But I've tried that, still no luck. I've tried a simple restart, thinking perhaps it was something with my laptop, still no success.

Since I've installed absolutely nothing nor changed any keys in game, I'm not sure why this could be happening.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

37 minutes ago, howard06 said:

Hello. I've just installed a fresh copy of GTA V along with lspdfr 0.3. I have not installed any other mods or scripts. Lspdfr 0.3 is the only script/plugin I have in game, everything is 100% default from the fresh install. I'm very familiar with fixing issues myself and I've searched on the forums through about 20 pages to see if anyone else had a similar issues to certain keys not working. I'm able to do traffic stops, arrest, etc. I use an Xbox 360 controller. But when I try to accept a callout, via the 'Y' key, nothing happens. Same thing for ignoring a callout, pressing 'N' nothing happens. I can't force callouts with F9 or anything. It's very weird cause the last time I had this problem a while ago I just had to renable my numlock key. But I've tried that, still no luck. I've tried a simple restart, thinking perhaps it was something with my laptop, still no success.

Since I've installed absolutely nothing nor changed any keys in game, I'm not sure why this could be happening.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

This might be a shot in the dark but go to your phone under options and make sure you have  notifications Enabled

This is the same issue I am having, never had this issue in 0.2 or below, this happens if I turn the Direct X thing which disables console to on in RAGE settings, (only way to get in-game with LSPDFR 0.3 without crashing for me)

22 hours ago, Kal74 said:

This might be a shot in the dark but go to your phone under options and make sure you have  notifications Enabled

Yes I tried that but no luck unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Unknown Soldier said:

This is the same issue I am having, never had this issue in 0.2 or below, this happens if I turn the Direct X thing which disables console to on in RAGE settings, (only way to get in-game with LSPDFR 0.3 without crashing for me)

oh wow. So the accepting/ignoring callouts only work if you turn the Direct X off?

13 hours ago, howard06 said:

Yes I tried that but no luck unfortunately.

oh wow. So the accepting/ignoring callouts only work if you turn the Direct X off?

For me I can't even get LSPD to load correctly without crashing unless I turn off Direct X, then with that, nothing else really works or comes up, so I can't play LSPD 0.3 period.

7 hours ago, Unknown Soldier said:

For me I can't even get LSPD to load correctly without crashing unless I turn off Direct X, then with that, nothing else really works or comes up, so I can't play LSPD 0.3 period.

Damn that sucks bro.... ;/

I'm able to play it I just can't accept any callouts at all which is super weird. Never had the problem with 0.2 either..

4 hours ago, howard06 said:

Damn that sucks bro.... ;/

I'm able to play it I just can't accept any callouts at all which is super weird. Never had the problem with 0.2 either..

Can you screenshot the following folders please

1. Entire GTAV Directory

2. Plugins Folder

Upload the images to http://imgur.com/ and copy/paste the link from the site here. Thanks

On 1/27/2016 at 5:38 AM, Kal74 said:

Can you screenshot the following folders please

1. Entire GTAV Directory

2. Plugins Folder

Upload the images to http://imgur.com/ and copy/paste the link from the site here. Thanks

It's been quite a while since I've posted in this topic but I've tried running Lspdfr 0.3 again and I'm still having the same issues.

I also have to turn off the Direct X option in the RageHook settings to get in game with Lpsdfr 0.3, otherwise my game automatically crashes before I even get to the main loading screening with the Rockstar animation.

I've included the screenshots of my folders as follows:
http://imgur.com/a/dl1gj