Sign in to follow this  
brigaderouge26

RAGEPluginHook lunching problem Fixed

Hello guys, i was searching to resolve a problem from days ago which is that the latest RAGEPluginHook does not work when i click on it !

The news is that i resolved the problem.

By the way, i'm using a retail version of GTA 5 verision 1.0.350.1 ( i'm downloading the update now of verision 573 * i'll share the download link * ).

To resolve this problem you must follow this steps one by one to make sure that you've made all this correctly:

1- make sure that your game (gta5) works correctly.

2- your game must be one of the following verisions: v1.0.372.2 Steam / Retail or v1.0.393.2 Steam / Retail or v1.573.1 Retail

*if not you must update it to one of this verision ( to make RAGEPluginHook compatible with your game verision )

link of update v1.573.1 (torrent)

-link removed-

3- if you had already the step 2 then now we are going to fix RAGEPluginHook problem.

First you must update  Microsoft .NET Frameworks 4.6https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130 

If Microsoft .NET Frameworks 4.6 wont be installed it will guide you to a link that you must update some things manually in order to install Microsoft .NET Frameworks 4.6.
Here what i've downloaded and installed to make sure that Frameworks 4.6 able to be installed:

Downloadhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42162

Chose one link to download depend in your system based x86 or x64 and dowload all the apps shown to be downloaded.

DownloadDownload the x86-based Windows 8.1 update package now.
DownloadDownload the x64-based Windows 8.1 update package now.
DownloadDownload the x64-based Windows Server 2012 R2 update package now.

After you install all this one bye one Net Frameorks 4.6 must be able to be installed.

Note: You'll need to reboot your pc 2 or 3 times before some installation ( *you must reboot* ) 

Second download and install  Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015  :  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

4- If you succed to insall Microsoft .NET Frameworks 4.6 and Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 now go to your GTA 5 folder and start RAGEPluginHook as administrator. ( it should be worked )

Now RAGEPluginHook lunching problem is fixed, if there is another problem i don't think that it is from RAGEPluginHook !

Notes must be known: 

Download the lastest verision of LCPDFR 0.3 .

Download the latest verision of RAGEPluginHook .

Installation: Install LCPDFR 0.3 in your GTA 5 folder first then extract the RAGEPluginHook in the same folder ( GTA 5 Folder ).

Before installing any other mods just try with this first, if this works then install what ever you want of other mods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current verision of GTA 5 is 1.0.350.1 Retail ( i'm going to update it when the download is done.

My pc ( LAPTOP ASUS X550Jk ) specs:

Intel Core i7-4710HQ up to 3.5 GHz

8 GB RAM

HDD 1TB

DOUBLE GRAPHIC CARDS : NVIDIA GEFORECE GTX850M ( 8058 MB ) + Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 ( 1729 MB ) both are compatible with DirectX 11.0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to currect topic, If all this does not work, maybe try to update everything in Windows Update ( i did not try it yet but it should be help you to fix any problem you have )

Note: sorry for my bad English And i'm from Tunisia.

I've lost much time in searching to resolve this problem and when i figured out something i wanted to help you guys to notlost much time in searching and like you know we are here to help each others so, here a sollution and i hope that it work with everyone. maybe it is much extended tutorial, sorry for that, i just wanted to drop all informations i know to make you fix your problem and have fun with LCPDFR MOD !

Thank you everyone, Peace.

Edited by willpv23
Torrent link removed.