Zeb

ERROR: Could not load plugin .............. Help please!

Zeb    2

I am trying to install police radio and have followed the read me, and tutorials I am doing exactly what they are doing but will not let me load it.

Zeb    2

GTAV > plugins I can't find the lspdfr folder but my lspdfr.dll and ini is in the plugins and that works along with some other mods, it's just police radio that doesn't  

8 minutes ago, Zeb said:

GTAV > plugins I can't find the lspdfr folder but my lspdfr.dll and ini is in the plugins and that works along with some other mods, it's just police radio that doesn't  

If you don't have an LSPDFR Folder sitting in your Plugins Folder, just create one and put the Police Radio files you have into that folder

Police Radio goes in \Plugins\LSPDFR

Do you have any Callouts installed?

Zeb    2
37 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

If you don't have an LSPDFR Folder sitting in your Plugins Folder, just create one and put the Police Radio files you have into that folder

Police Radio goes in \Plugins\LSPDFR

Do you have any Callouts installed?

I tried that it didn't work, I do have callouts installed only one of them work tho, and spotlight is another that works the rest of the mods don't work

12 minutes ago, Zeb said:

I tried that it didn't work, I do have callouts installed only one of them work tho, and spotlight is another that works the rest of the mods don't work

Well make sure you move those Callouts over to the LSPDFR Folder along with the Police Radio Files

and if you can, post some screenshots of 

1. Entire GTAV Directory

2. Plugins Folder

3. The LSPDFR Folder you created in the Plugins Folder

Also go into your Control Panel then Programs and Features. Look in the list of installed programs and screenshot these files

I think if you have Windows 10 the 4.6 .Net Framework comes with it installed.. 

You can upload all of those screenshots to http://imgur.com/  and copy/paste the link from that site here

Zeb    2
57 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Well make sure you move those Callouts over to the LSPDFR Folder along with the Police Radio Files

and if you can, post some screenshots of 

1. Entire GTAV Directory

2. Plugins Folder

3. The LSPDFR Folder you created in the Plugins Folder

Also go into your Control Panel then Programs and Features. Look in the list of installed programs and screenshot these files

I think if you have Windows 10 the 4.6 .Net Framework comes with it installed.. 

You can upload all of those screenshots to http://imgur.com/  and copy/paste the link from that site here

Okay I restarted my PC and it's working, thank you so much! Which callout mods are the best to use? And how do I open policetoolbox?

25 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Okay I restarted my PC and it's working, thank you so much! Which callout mods are the best to use? And how do I open policetoolbox?

Glad to hear it is working.. As far as which are the best. In my opinion it is all preference.. 

Here is what I have in my LSPDFR Folder Currently

http://imgur.com/pMx13RW

Here is what I have in my Plugins Folder Currently

http://imgur.com/LkYgAdd  (The white space you see is something that I do not have permission to show, as it is still a WIP so I removed it)

Here is a link with all kinds of things you can add in.. Just be mindful of what you install.. Look at the page and make sure that it is compatible with 0.3.. You might see some that say 0.2b required. I would advise that you avoid those until they have been updated to work with 0.3 

For Police Toolbox I would just go to that page and seek support. 

Hope this helps, good luck to you.

Edited by Kal74