Commissar

frequent crashing

Mine completely freezes up any time i jump+F9 to switch to cop, Force Duty in console or go to police station...it's not immediately but within 15-20 secs it freezes up to the point of having to pull up task manager to close the game out. I cant seem to find the problem, ive removed EVERY other mod i had, callouts, plugins, all that to try and find the issue but even with fresh install of game, LSPDFR and RAGEHOOK it does the same thing! Really hope a fix can be found for this bc i really love this mod and its killin me not being able to enjoy it!

Is yours similar to my crashes Commissar???

17 minutes ago, dunndunn said:

Mine completely freezes up any time i jump+F9 to switch to cop, Force Duty in console or go to police station...it's not immediately but within 15-20 secs it freezes up to the point of having to pull up task manager to close the game out. I cant seem to find the problem, ive removed EVERY other mod i had, callouts, plugins, all that to try and find the issue but even with fresh install of game, LSPDFR and RAGEHOOK it does the same thing! Really hope a fix can be found for this bc i really love this mod and its killin me not being able to enjoy it!

Is yours similar to my crashes Commissar???

nope. yours sounds like a driver/hardware issue.

Thats really weird...i ran the previous version for weeks with no issues at all, but as soon as i switched to 0.3 it started doing this. Any suggestions as to which way i should aim with my troubleshooting?

29 minutes ago, dunndunn said:

Thats really weird...i ran the previous version for weeks with no issues at all, but as soon as i switched to 0.3 it started doing this. Any suggestions as to which way i should aim with my troubleshooting?

start by posting your own thread, following the stickied instructions

As soon as I choose the officer and finish customization, then click exit LSPDFR crashes on me. I'm not sure whats going on. I've updated all my scripts so everything is compatable with 0.3 but for some reason the LSPDFR file keeps crashing. Any help on how to fix this?

19 hours ago, Kwiiks said:

As soon as I choose the officer and finish customization, then click exit LSPDFR crashes on me. I'm not sure whats going on. I've updated all my scripts so everything is compatable with 0.3 but for some reason the LSPDFR file keeps crashing. Any help on how to fix this?

all I can say here, is to create a new thread following the instructions

i've since reinstalled both RPH and lspdfr, and ti still crashes. i'm going to try removeing code 3 callouts, and federal callouts, leaving just albo-developed mods.

edit: it's one of albo1125's mods. still crashes, and I don't ahve any other plugins installed.

Edited by Commissar

Looks to be traffic policer causing lspdfr to crash

edit: or not. it crashed again. from the number of people ahving issues, i'm inclined to believe that it's either a bug in the albo common.dll, or in lspdfr itself, by process of elimination

Edited by Commissar