Sign in to follow this  
KingPotato

Putting arrested people in cars

So I've been having issues in 3.0 with getting criminals I just cuffed inside my car. Once I arrested them, I take them to my car, open the door with [E], and everything's fine up
until that point. However, no matter what I do after opening the door, they just won't get in my car. They stand around and still follow me when I go somewhere else. I've managed
to get a few inside my car by sheer luck (still don't know how though, they tend to just teleport in there out of the blue), but I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to consistently arrest them. Any suggestions?

One further question alongside that: is it possible to arrest and drive two criminals to the station at the same time?

I managed to get them into the car by opening the door, pressing 'F' to enter the car as the driver than walking away from the vehicle (Cancelling the entering of the vehice) they seem to get in that way. Also, yes it is possible to transport to people at the same time.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

I managed to get them into the car by opening the door, pressing 'F' to enter the car as the driver than walking away from the vehicle (Cancelling the entering of the vehice) they seem to get in that way. Also, yes it is possible to transport to people at the same time.

Doesn't work for me. My character just shouts "Get in the car" at a random point when I keep walking around my car for a while (though not always). At least I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with it. Any other potential solutions?

Edit: I now seem to be able to get them in my car every time after a minute-long random ballet of walking around my car and opening doors everywhere, but still takes a while, and behaves inconsistently.

Never mind, I've solved it. You have to close the driver's seat door and then press [F], not [E] to open the back door, only then will the suspect get in.