Sign in to follow this  
sub68

[req] Taurus and Charger

Why no one wants to create Ford Taurus and Dodge Charger with a standard GTA lightbars and dynamic license plates? You can say everythink but stock lightbars are awsome and look better than all of these arjent valor and other crappy made things. And of course  dynamic licence plates it way better than just texture because it's not funny to look at two police vihicles with the same number. 1999 CVPI v 1.2 by YCA has standart lightbars and dynamic license plate it's a perfect replace of staniers. Now im looking into replace buffalo and interceptor but i cant find any good car to mutch a game play

21 hours ago, sub68 said:

Why no one wants to create Ford Taurus and Dodge Charger with a standard GTA lightbars and dynamic license plates? You can say everythink but stock lightbars are awsome and look better than all of these arjent valor and other crappy made things. And of course  dynamic licence plates it way better than just texture because it's not funny to look at two police vihicles with the same number. 1999 CVPI v 1.2 by YCA has standart lightbars and dynamic license plate it's a perfect replace of staniers. Now im looking into replace buffalo and interceptor but i cant find any good car to mutch a game play

Yeah, I'm with you too. All of those crappy made lightbars are a piece of crap and aren't very useful. I would recommend just keeping them stock until someone decides that everyone has had enough of these crappy lightbars and things that don't look good among other cars. I can't even imagine pulling over someone with U.K. License plates and everyone around you is like Umm... Is your license plate supposed to be here? That's just a weird feeling when driving a Peel-P50 around Los Santos. It really bugs me.