Gump

I can't get LSPDFR to start?

Not really sure what I am doing wrong.I bought the CD version of V and installed it. It works no problem. I did a few missions and go to where you park Franklin's car at his house.

So, I downloaded LSPDFR,latest version of RAGE,ScriptHook V,Native Trainer and dinput8 and put them in the base folder. But, when I go to launch the game via RAGEPluginHook....It doesn't load anything...Doesn't start anything.If I click PlayGTAV.exe....The game loads normally as if there were no mods at all! "F4" does nothing at all.

What am I missing?Thanks for any help!

Edited by Gump

53 minutes ago, Gump said:

Not really sure what I am doing wrong.I bought the CD version of V and installed it. It works no problem. I did a few missions and go to where you park Franklin's car at his house.

So, I downloaded LSPDFR,latest version of RAGE,ScriptHook V,Native Trainer and dinput8 and put them in the base folder. But, when I go to launch the game via RAGEPluginHook....It doesn't load anything...Doesn't start anything.If I click PlayGTAV.exe....The game loads normally as if there were no mods at all! "F4" does nothing at all.

What am I missing?Thanks for any help!

Did you copy your GTA5 folder to another folder?

36 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

So if you double click RagePluginHook.exe nothing at all happens? Tried running as admin?

Nothing at all. And I have :/

1 minute ago, OfficerFive0 said:

try installing the latest version of rage hook

I did and nothing. The game is also updated to the 1.0.573.1 patch. The trainer works just fine though!

Edited by Gump

5 minutes ago, Gump said:

I did and nothing. The game is also updated to the 1.0.573.1 patch.

did it give u a pop up about unblocking files?

Edited by OfficerFive0

1 minute ago, Gump said:

No sir.

ok try installing ragehook again and see if it does then. if so unblock them. see if that works.

alternatively try right clicking the dlls ,properties and see if there is a option to unblock the file 

Just now, OfficerFive0 said:

ok try installing ragehook again and see if it does then. if so unblock them. see if that works.

alternatively try right clicking the dlls ,properties and see if there is a option to unblock the file 

Not really sure what you mean by unblocking a .dll?

You talking about that?

fd371d359f2a796e68781fbd2dbd5de1.png

22 minutes ago, Gump said:

Not really sure what you mean by unblocking a .dll?

You talking about that?

fd371d359f2a796e68781fbd2dbd5de1.png

On the general tab is where it would be.

Edited by Kilyin

Not anything there about blocking?

77ad2a8f5aec8ff4a3a10710741fab82.png

2 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

On the general tab is where it would be.

Just now, Gump said:

Windows 7.

Do you have .NET Framework 4.6 installed? I'm kinda stumped, never heard of RagePluginHook.exe doing absolutely nothing before. Ironically, 7 is actually the easiest OS to get it working on as well... IMO.

1 minute ago, Kilyin said:

Do you have .NET Framework 4.6 installed? I'm kinda stumped, never heard of RagePluginHook.exe doing absolutely nothing before. Ironically, 7 is actually the easiest OS to get it working on as well... IMO.

Yes sir, I do. I don't understand.

4 minutes ago, Gump said:

Yes sir, I do. I don't understand.

Do you have UAC enabled? If so try disabling it, if only temporarily. Open Task Manager, sort processes alphabetically, launch RagePluginHook as admin, and watch for the "RagePluginHook.exe" to see if it's appearing under processes and closing or doing nothing at all.

Edited by Kilyin

36 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Do you have UAC enabled? If so try disabling it, if only temporarily. Open Task Manager, sort processes alphabetically, launch RagePluginHook as admin, and watch for the "RagePluginHook.exe" to see if it's appearing under processes and closing or doing nothing at all.

I got it working thanks to you! I apparently didn't have framework 4.6 installed and I thought I did! Works great now! Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Gump said:

I got it working thanks to you! I apparently didn't have framework 4.6 installed and I thought I did! Works great now! Thanks!

Strange, it's supposed to launch and tell you what requirements you're missing, so that was a shot in the dark. Glad it worked though.