Rescue5

New motorcycles crash game

Every time I try to install a replacement for the police motorcycle, I get the following error. Upon selecting it in the LSPDFR garage, the game goes black and I get "err_mem_embeddedalloc_guard_1" and "please reboot the game." I can add mods for every other vehicle, but touch one thing on the motorcycle and it kills the game. Rage plugin hook's error report offered no help, saying it was an "unknown game error". Anyone else having the same issue?

18 minutes ago, Rescue5 said:

Every time I try to install a replacement for the police motorcycle, I get the following error. Upon selecting it in the LSPDFR garage, the game goes black and I get "err_mem_embeddedalloc_guard_1" and "please reboot the game." I can add mods for every other vehicle, but touch one thing on the motorcycle and it kills the game. Rage plugin hook's error report offered no help, saying it was an "unknown game error". Anyone else having the same issue?

Well known issue with motorcycle mods. It has nothing to do with Ragehook.

One thing I've seen suggested is to use a trainer to kill all traffic and peds prior to spawning or selecting the motorcycle mod.

Edited by Kilyin

On 12/13/2015 at 5:01 PM, Kilyin said:

Well known issue with motorcycle mods. It has nothing to do with Ragehook.

One thing I've seen suggested is to use a trainer to kill all traffic and peds prior to spawning or selecting the motorcycle mod.

Hey man, can you check this for me? As soon as I pick my cop, It loads into garage and says ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_1