Sign in to follow this  
Arcticwolf

plate checker this should be added to LSPDFR mod !

I think if Finkone "want to" be in LSPDFR Team and his mod incorporated as a native feature he can ask himself ;)

And maybe he prefer to stay indepedant, not all moders making mods to add features to LSPDFR want to join their Team.

Just to state. They don't have to work with anyone just because you asked them to. From what I know, Sam and LMS are more independent. They're fully capable of doing what they want themselves. It is nice to have a community where people enjoy creating these to better suit the gameplay with other modifications themselves. I think that's what the community is here for. I'm sure if Sam and LMS wanted to, they could do all the stuff themselves, but right now, they just want the main features and better stability with the LSPDFR mod itself. I highly doubt they'd start employing more people to help them with their modification, when they've been doing it perfectly fine for the past 5-6 years.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."