lakajadiwa

ICEnchancer or REALITYiv

iCEnhancer is entirely different than RealityIV.  iCEnhancer is an ENB mod and has a huge performance hit on anything but high end systems, but it looks far better than RealityIV (once customized to work with ELS).

RealityIV uses far less resources than iCEnhancer, but it still looks pretty decent, though not at the same level as iCEnhancer.  RealityIV also needs to be tweaked a little to work better with ELS.

iCEnhancer is entirely different than RealityIV.  iCEnhancer is an ENB mod and has a huge performance hit on anything but high end systems, but it looks far better than RealityIV (once customized to work with ELS).

RealityIV uses far less resources than iCEnhancer, but it still looks pretty decent, though not at the same level as iCEnhancer.  RealityIV also needs to be tweaked a little to work better with ELS.

Do you have one of them customized? I dont have to use them if you have even better suggestions.

No, I don't have either of those at the moment, I'm running completely vanilla at the moment.  I bet someone else might though, wait for a few more people to post.

Yea I agree with Iconography, Even my computer, which is pretty damn advanced still has issues with ICEnhancers. There is only one ICEnhancer that I have found that actually runs and looks pretty amazing, it is Theimcraig's ENB V3.2.