Sign in to follow this  
rindir

Social club unavailable?

Hey guys, was wondering if someone could help me figure out whats wrong with my GTA IV Social club. I installed gta and had everything working just fine for the past few days then suddenly yesterday while on multiplayer my game crashes. i quit playing for a few hours came back and when i launched GTA it said social club unavailable. Its been this way ever since. Im running windows 8 and i haven't changed any settings, nothing is different PC wise between the time it was working and now. Any ideas? thanks

This is quite a common problem with Social Club.  Some days it works great and other times it fails constantly.  There's really no fix as this is an issue with Rockstar servers.

wait so its down for everyone right now?

I just tried it and it worked for me the first time, so try giving it another shot now and see if it works now that it's been a few hours.  If it doesn't, then it could be a problem on  your end but I'm not sure on how to fix it, so someone else will have to help you out.  Sometimes you can just keep pressing "play" constantly until it finally works.