Dakota Weger

Bryant Arkansas Police Department

I don't know how to make skins or cars for gta 4. I would like someone to make me one. They are all the same designs just different vehicles. Dodge charger 2013/ Chevy Tahoe/ Crown Vic. I would like to get all of those slick top and light bar. Mods if this is in the wrong place can you move it not lock it? Seems like a small project I just don't know how or do I have my pc. It broke and I'm in the process of getting another one within a couple of weeks. Bryant ,Arkansas is my hometown so this would be special for me.

I don't know how to make skins or cars for gta 4. I would like someone to make me one. They are all the same designs just different vehicles. Dodge charger 2013/ Chevy Tahoe/ Crown Vic. I would like to get all of those slick top and light bar. Mods if this is in the wrong place can you move it not lock it? Seems like a small project I just don't know how or do I have my pc. It broke and I'm in the process of getting another one within a couple of weeks. Bryant ,Arkansas is my hometown so this would be special for me.

Ooh Ship! never knew another Arkansasan would be here on LCPDFR.

I thought I was the only one! Jaja, N' I may take this Request since you

are from the Same State.

Feel Free to PM me.

Thank You

El Sergeanto!