Sign in to follow this  
eddie_vr6_turbo

Issue while running Brave Hearts latest police script and the latest LCPDFR

I'm new to the forums and I just recently started running LCPDFR and Bravehearts police script together. While playing as an officer with lcpdfr enabled, I hit the 'Alt+Delete' combo to enable braveheart's policing modification. Dispatch informed me of an intoxicated driver call and I responded, after arriving to the scene I dealt with the driver and had him picked up by the suspect pickup (F10 option) ..so I went on and responded to some more calls..and the more and more I played, the more the game lagged..I noticed that the vehicle that the intoxicated suspect was driving was still at the crime scene and I blew it up hoping that it would disable the marker on the map and make the object clear..but that did not work out so I had to close gta iv in order to resolve the issue..is there a possibility this can happen again? and is there another way to deal with this? 

Specs:

CPU:AMD Phenom x2 555 @3.2ghz

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD3870X2 @1024 mhz 

RAM: 8 gigs DDR3

CPU is a AMD Phenom II x2 555 @3.2ghz

You can press Alt+Delete  which will tell the dispatch you are ready for another call. That should clear it out. 

You can press Alt+Delete  which will tell the dispatch you are ready for another call. That should clear it out. 

I had tried that but the truck or at least what was left of it had stayed behind... I just disbaled bravehearts script in the end though. How can I get this thread closed though?