Fyrboy5

Pursuit back up actually working too good....

Ok I have searched and could only find topics that dealt with the "ALT+B or Function keys) not calling for pursuit back up, my problem is when a pursuit is initiated any any form I seem to pick up units as we pass with out radioing for any help. This would be a cool add on for the ones of us who play single player but as far as I know this is not an option. 

Please help

Thanks

Alt+B isn't for Pursuit that is for Callout when ur doing the Shootout at the Train station F10-F12 is for Pursuit because F12 is Police and F10 is for Air Support. ALT+V is Air Support on the Ground when  a suspects is running. PM me if you need more help with this issue. I am a player as well but I use a controller . but I have to use the keyboard for those commands. And yes some-times the AI cops might hop in the pursuit. I am 90% positive that the commands I list are the correct ones.

Alt+B isn't for Pursuit that is for Callout when ur doing the Shootout at the Train station F10-F12 is for Pursuit because F12 is Police and F10 is for Air Support. ALT+V is Air Support on the Ground when  a suspects is running. PM me if you need more help with this issue. I am a player as well but I use a controller . but I have to use the keyboard for those commands. And yes some-times the AI cops might hop in the pursuit. I am 90% positive that the commands I list are the correct ones.

I understand the controls, what I do not understand is after a fresh re-install any police unit I pass while in a pursuit automatically joins in my pursuit. While this makes for a more realistic feel it kinda hinders me having a good pursuit.  Not really complaining just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them and what I could try to make the AI units ignore my pursuit until I ask for back-up.

0.95 was designed this way, any nearby unit will assist in the pursuit.  The problem is a limit was never introduced in RC2.  There's no real fix.