I'm new to lcpdfr.  I've gotten the police helper mod that adds extra events, however I cannot figure out how to pull vehicles over.  Please help.

I mean traffic stops

Hello and welcome!

In order to conduct a traffic stop, you need to press Shift while in a police car and facing the suspect car.

I'm new to lcpdfr.  I've gotten the police helper mod that adds extra events, however I cannot figure out how to pull vehicles over.  Please help.

I mean traffic stops

Hello and welcome, first off you need to download and run LCPD:FR. You will then be able to pull vehicles over. 

Thanks! also, how do i bring up the menu that lets me do things such as clean the car and fix the car.  i've seen it used in several youtube videos uploaded by bayareabuggs

F3 numpad controls it   5=enter 4-6=pages turn  8-2=scroll up or down 0=back to main menu

F3 numpad controls it   5=enter 4-6=pages turn  8-2=scroll up or down 0=back to main menu

In addition, F4 will minimize it so you can return to where you left off again (F4 brings it back as well).

How do i change the livery on a vehicle?

The default police cars only have one livery.  If you have downloaded another car from this site you can either keep spawning new cars until you get the livery you want, or else do the following:

Go to your main GTA folder.  Find Trainer.ini.  Search for VehicleLivery, and set it equal to 0.  Then, start up GTA and you can use the Car Options menu in Simple Native Trainer to change the livery of your car.