Sign in to follow this  
ant802

Dashcam shortcut keys spawning new cars

Hi, please excuse me if is is a noob question I am brand new to this. I have installed lcpdfr fresh and also dashcam. Dash cam works fine when I get into a vehicle but when I do alt d to turn it off it puts me in a super car and when I do alt r to toggle radar it puts me in a random vehicle. Anyone know how I can stop this please? Thank you

Thanks mate. When I'm pressing 4 to move the radar it keeps playing a sound "get out the car" do you know how I can edit this? Thanks

Thanks mate. When I'm pressing 4 to move the radar it keeps playing a sound "get out the car" do you know how I can edit this? Thanks

You can change the dashcam keys to something else, I am not sure on how to disable the voices.

Here is an example: 1, 4, and 7 are the keys that have the cop voices so in the dashcam settings change the radar keys from 1, 4, and 7 to something like 3, 6, and 9 on the number pad.

You can change the dashcam keys to something else, I am not sure on how to disable the voices.

Here is an example: 1, 4, and 7 are the keys that have the cop voices so in the dashcam settings change the radar keys from 1, 4, and 7 to something like 3, 6, and 9 on the number pad.

Joey, thanks I appreciate it.