Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Jones

Scripting Issues

Hey guys,

So here's the deal: I downloaded both Bravehart's Policing Script and IVDashCam, and placed both of them into my scripts folder. After launching GTAIV, going on duty, etc, neither scripts will load.

I've even we as far as changing the default keys to see if that would work, to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys,

So here's the deal: I downloaded both Bravehart's Policing Script and IVDashCam, and placed both of them into my scripts folder. After launching GTAIV, going on duty, etc, neither scripts will load.

I've even we as far as changing the default keys to see if that would work, to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated!

Default keys to activate Braveheart's are Alt+Delete. Default keys to activate Dashcam are Alt+D. Make sure to have dsound.dll and scripthook.net installed as well.

Edited by DeluxeBrian

Well I tried Default keys, didn't work, so I changed the default keys for Policing. Not sure about the dsound.dll and scripthook.net files. Are those supposed to be included, part of LCPDR, or what?

Well I tried Default keys, didn't work, so I changed the default keys for Policing. Not sure about the dsound.dll and scripthook.net files. Are those supposed to be included, part of LCPDR, or what?

dsound.dll and scripthook.net should be included when you download LCPDFR. Try re-installing LCPDFR.