Sign in to follow this  
CowboyCav

Non-ELS lighting mode stuck Help Please!

Hey everybody.  I recently did a full reinstall of GTA and LCPDFR since I was tired of the "god-mode" ELS gives you, plus the npc support V6 adds gave me a lot of crashes.  Running verson 1.0.7.0, along with 0.95 RC2-R2 of LCPDFR.  Only other mods are Braveheart's Policing Script 2.1 Beta and replaced the majority of police vehicles with non-ELS cars.

Issue I'm having now is that whenever I use "/" to change light modes, eventually they get stuck on permanently.  Even if I roll around without using "/" and just using the default siren/light combo, they still get stuck on.  It says my lights are deactivated, but they're stuck flashing.  Tried switching to a random police vehicle, lights flick on as soon as I step in.  Even tried blowing up my car and then switching to no avail.

Thought this might be something to do with me using a 360 controller, but it happens without the controller as well.

I'm lost here folks, tried searching for an answer, but I haven't found anything similar.  Please help, will do the "debug tool" if needed.

ELS is the only reason I play the game, you can disable the AI support. ELS ads a level of realism that is unheard of haha.

Edit: Also you can try previous versions of ELS that are more stable and look just as good.

Edited by Baby Buffalo

Don't get me wrong, I love the look of ELS.  I just don't like the way it refreshes the vehicle so much and makes the vehicles invinsible.  Not saying GTA's damage model is perfect, but I'd prefer not to have my car be an impenetrable fortress during firefights just because the lights are on.  Just a personal preferance.

Also, I apologize for posting this under general support.  If a mod could move it to LCPDFR support it would be appreciated!