KVL010

Pause menu road map.

Hey !

I've looked for thread wich deals with this question, but I haven't found any real answer... So I'm starting this thread. If I missed an other thread about the same question, I'm sorry.

So, the point is : Do you know any mod wich changes the default pause map into a roadmap ? 

I've installed the Google radar map but that's only for the mini map and I'd like to have it also on the pause map. That would be easier to find roads than pointing each street one after the other with the mouse. Isn't ? :-P

I know i can zoom out th mini map by pressing T, but that's not really efficient as it only shows immediate surroundings.

Thanks for reading,

Flo.

I haven't been able to find a pause map but I made an image file for my laptop that I use when I play multiplayer that has the map and the road names easily visible, try that out.

Hey :)

I'm also doing it, but it means alt-tabbing each time i want to have a look at the map :)

Thank you a lot !

Sorry for asking for more, but do you know if there is anyway using it for pause map but keeping the google radar map as in game radar ?