Sign in to follow this  
nat

NEED HELP PLEASE

I HAVE A G25 WHEEL AND I HAVE MADE ME A SIMULATOR AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A 24 VOLT MOTOR MOVE LEFT AND RIGHT AS I MOVE THE WHEEL LEFT AND RIGHT?THANKS FOR ANY HELP

say your question again with out the caps then I will answer it....

I have a g25 wheel and i made me a simulator and i would like to move left and right when i turn my wheel left and right?

I have a g25 wheel and i made me a simulator and i would like to move left and right when i turn my wheel left and right?

what do you mean you made your self a simulator need a little more info here. Can you bind keys is it a game that you download???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TknWau1BA&feature=player_detailpage Ok i have something like this but it run's on a 24 volt motor, all i wan't is to be able to make the motor to go left when i turn my wheel left and right when i turn right. I do not wan't it to be hook to my pc are my ps3 i just wan't to be able to hook it up some how to my steering wheel that way i can use it on pc or ps3 any idea on how? Are is there any way i can do it where it will work both on my pc are ps3? ps thank for your help

what do you mean you made your self a simulator need a little more info here. Can you bind keys is it a game that you download???

That would take some engineering, its not a program you can install, the only way he is doing that is he has compressed air. You will have to hire someone that knows what there doing to hook it up like that. Don't think anyone here knows how to do that....