Sign in to follow this  
AirmanJ

Need Help

Hey guys I just installed LCPD First Response and it runs great. I wanted to add things (IE: the siren mod, LA Police pack, and a list of others) I was also looking for a way to actually pull people over and issue citations. Can anyone help me? I tried doing this on my own and It looks like i just messed things up haha. I

I'm pretty new to this so I can give you basic help lol. When you get behind a car you want to pull over hit the SHIFT key and they pull over..or run lol. It will then tell you to go to the drivers side door and the rest is self explanitory. If you want to add mods,vehicles,etc you have to get either Spark IV or Open IV. I personally use Open IV but you cant install sounds with Open so you may want Spark IV. You can find YouTube videos on how to install certain mods and such. I learned everything from Youtube lol

Well I tried watching the videos, and i had everything put in. But when i started the game it said it was missing executable :/ but thanks for your help with the other stuff! haha i didn't get the controls at first but i got them now :p