Bank Heist/Robbery

Dtailed Designs

As Devs go, I am just starting. I would like to construct a callout pack but as there is not many (none I have seen so far) that include a Bank Heist or Robbery callout. I am trying to build one using the location of @Albo1125 callout and update to the current version but I am running into issues with the locations. It gives me constant errors of:
Error    CS0029    Cannot implicitly convert type 'float' to 'Rage.Vector3' 

Now being new to this and having very limited knowledge, I know it says something about have different values such and I and R but I honestly have not a clue what this means. I would appreciate it if someone in the community could help me or even look at my code and explain what exactly I am doing wrong to bring this up to date for todays LSPDFR. 

On 10/19/2021 at 9:36 AM, Dtailed Designs said:

As Devs go, I am just starting. I would like to construct a callout pack but as there is not many (none I have seen so far) that include a Bank Heist or Robbery callout. I am trying to build one using the location of @Albo1125 callout and update to the current version but I am running into issues with the locations. It gives me constant errors of:
Error    CS0029    Cannot implicitly convert type 'float' to 'Rage.Vector3' 

Now being new to this and having very limited knowledge, I know it says something about have different values such and I and R but I honestly have not a clue what this means. I would appreciate it if someone in the community could help me or even look at my code and explain what exactly I am doing wrong to bring this up to date for todays LSPDFR. 

Can you paste the line which is giving this error? Like what line is making this error happen?

GRAY