Sign in to follow this  
Y0TELEX

Would You Recommend?

Hey Guys,

I'm sure this has been asked before so I apologize beforehand if it's a repititive question on here. I've seen alot of these video's on YouTube lately and this game looks fun. I was wanting to get a more feel for it though before buying GTA4 and installing MODS. Alot of people say this game crashes frequently. Is this due to certain mod's or does it just crash no matter what? Also are installing these mod's fairly easy? I'm not a huge tech savvy person so if this is complicated it may not work for me. And lastly do you just play as a random Cop everyday or is there a storyline behind this where your an actual character?

Just wanting to know these before I decide to buy the game.

Thanks!

I would recommend this mod. It is amazing. Some crashes do happen, but it usually happens because of bad computers and/or some mods. There are a lot of tutorials on how to install mods and they are very helpful. Just listen to the instructions and it should be fine. You get to choose your own model* kind of, they give you around 7 models to choose from and they are regular cops from the game.

Awesome thank you for that. GTA 4 is only about $20 so eh why not try it out I guess.