[SOLVED]How to make an ini file for callout/plugin

OneSimpleDuck

How do I make ini files for lspdfr callouts/plugins? I have searched it up everywhere but I cant seem to find any answers to this question. I know it probably is not that difficult but I cant figure it out. I watched some random dude on YouTube showing people how to make callouts and in one of his videos he said people to add the file given below in the picture. Now I thought this was something new about the ini file so I did add this file and then his series just abruptly ended and he did not tell us how to make an ini for the callout. Any of you have any ideas how to do it? Like the ini should have like what callout should be disabled and what not and other stuff. And how do I import ini details to the game. If any of you know any good tutorials on LSPDFR callout ini files, or if any of you know it and can explain it as clear as day, I would really appreciate it. Also this is like my 4th question in the last 2 days but hey come on, I am learning to get into gta v LSPDFR scripting 🙂

Screenshot_22.png

Edited by PTurtle

GRAY

6 hours ago, PTurtle said:

How do I make ini files for lspdfr callouts/plugins? I have searched it up everywhere but I cant seem to find any answers to this question. I know it probably is not that difficult but I cant figure it out. I watched some random dude on YouTube showing people how to make callouts and in one of his videos he said people to add the file given below in the picture. Now I thought this was something new about the ini file so I did add this file and then his series just abruptly ended and he did not tell us how to make an ini for the callout. Any of you have any ideas how to do it? Like the ini should have like what callout should be disabled and what not and other stuff. And how do I import ini details to the game. If any of you know any good tutorials on LSPDFR callout ini files, or if any of you know it and can explain it as clear as day, I would really appreciate it. Also this is like my 4th question in the last 2 days but hey come on, I am learning to get into gta v LSPDFR scripting 🙂

Screenshot_22.png

Take a look at this file if you want to make an ini file of a callout. 

https://github.com/sEbi3/UnitedCallouts/blob/master/Settings.cs

Edited by Dark Devil

• The title was changed to [SOLVED]How to make an ini file for callout/plugin