[SOLVED]How do I spawn a Duke O Death or Karin Kuruma

OneSimpleDuck

So basically I am making an armored vehicle pursuit for my callout pack. The problem is whenever I set the vehicle to SuspectVehicle = new Vehicle("Duke O'Death", SpawnPoint); it crashes my callout and straight up goes to End(). And I know that it is the vehicle's fault as when i tried to spawn a RUFFIAN which is a bike, it works, but when I change it to "Duke O'Death", the callout crashes and goes straight to End(). How do I fix this? What is the code name for the Duke O'Death or Karin kuruma?

Edited by PTurtle

GRAY

• The title was changed to [SOLVED]How do I spawn a Duke O Death or Karin Kuruma
15 minutes ago, PTurtle said:

So basically I am making an armored vehicle pursuit for my callout pack. The problem is whenever I set the vehicle to SuspectVehicle = new Vehicle("Duke O'Death", SpawnPoint); it crashes my callout and straight up goes to End(). And I know that it is the vehicle's fault as when i tried to spawn a RUFFIAN which is a bike, it works, but when I change it to "Duke O'Death", the callout crashes and goes straight to End(). How do I fix this? What is the code name for the Duke O'Death or Karin kuruma?

Nevermind, I got it, just go ingame and Press F4 to open RPH console and type "Spawn (your car name)" and your car code name will show up. In my case, Armored Duke o Death and Armored Kuruma's code names were "DUKES2" and "KURUMA2"

GRAY