How Do You Make Plugins?

8 hours ago, TrooperDylann said:

Im Intererested in making a police computer for lspdfr does anyone know how to or a video or a website?

Albo1125 has some old but usable tutorials on YouTube.  His plugins are opensource on Github, so you can reference those.  Be advised, a CAD plugin is very ambitious.

Released plugins

Automatic Siren Cutout | Rich's Police EnhancementsScene Manager | Rich Ambiance

Retired - No more updates

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

Albo1125 has some old but usable tutorials on YouTube.  His plugins are opensource on Github, so you can reference those.  Be advised, a CAD plugin is very ambitious.

Okay. Thanks

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m having trouble finding the video. do you have a link to the video?

1 hour ago, TrooperDylann said:

I’m having trouble finding the video. do you have a link to the video?

Sorry, I just learned they were taken down due to being so old.

You can try to use these resources, but keep in mind they are also 5-6 years old:

Edited by Rich

Released plugins

Automatic Siren Cutout | Rich's Police EnhancementsScene Manager | Rich Ambiance

Retired - No more updates

On 5/14/2021 at 4:06 AM, TrooperDylann said:

Im Intererested in making a police computer for lspdfr does anyone know how to or a video or a website?

As Rich said, a CAD plugin is very ambitious. Do you have any prior C#/VB.NET/C++ experience?

(Note: it's recommended you learn C# if you need to learn a language for the purposes of plugin development. Whilst many developers in the community also use C++ for their other projects, the vast majority use C# for the purposes for developing RPH/LSPDFR plugins)

Perhaps start with creating a few basic callouts using the LSPDFR API before moving on to something more drastic such as a CAD plugin? There's a promising-looking CAD plugin in development at the moment, you can see it here.    

Edited by thatmaxplayle

Max Playle | Plugin Developer

🚓 Developer of Section136Callouts, using real-life policing knowledge!

📨 Please don't send me unsolicited DMs! It's quite irritating, please instead tag me in a message on my Discord Server

🙋🏻‍♂️ Here's a list of questions I am often asked. Please check them out here before asking me something! Thank you.

🦸‍♀️ Want early access, test builds and access to concept features as they're built in my plugin? Join my Early Access Club on Patreon today!