Making callout creation not canceling current call.

As an idea for the future:
Having an Callout triggered by probability of an event is sometimes frustrating when the player has a callout already running because lspdfr then closes the current running call.
Can we make the callout creation on a new Layer? While the Incoming callout hasn't been accepted the current callout can go ahead as soon as i accept the call that came in. 

As soon as the player waited to long or he rejected the call the new callout cleans up anyway and the player can go ahead with his own call.

Take a look at my Plugins:

AmbientAICallouts: Ai get calls too. Callouts can turn into a backup request for the player [YouTube Link]

Search Vehicle Plugin: Simple and more Immersive Vehicle Search Plugin [YouTube Link]

What Was You Name Again?: Get the name of a Suspect even when arrested and placed in your Vehicle [YouTube Link]
Corpse Inspection:  Investigate the corpse. Interact and search for details in a more Cinematic way  [YouTube Link]
[WIP] EnvoirementalCallouts: A couple of Callouts and WorldEvents that are likely to happen to you while you're on duty [Youtube Link]

[OnHold] EMS Support: Be the First Responder of Medical Emergency's and do CPR on Patients [YouTube Link]

spacer.png

Checkout my Patreon for Early Access to my mods                                       checkout my Discord Server