koalateatimes

RAGE/LSPDFR CRASH SOLVED!!!!!

PLEASE READ COMMENT THREAD FOR RESOLUTION

Okay there seems to be MASSIVELY HUGE and ongoing issue happening with LSPDFR and/or its accompanying files required to work.. Apart from the various amounts of threads created within the last 24 hours - and counting - what the heck is going on? LSPDFR and Rage was literally just working 24+ hours ago and I was able to load plugins and play the game perfectly fine no matter what I did or what plugins I was running. I did a fresh install yesterday and then again today on a separate computer. I would say that I have done the installation enough times within the past 48 hours to know what to do. This is getting old.

The only strange thing that I noticed is when I had downloaded and went to install Spotlight+, upon unzipping the file using 7zip, the program notified me of "extra payload was detected" and I have never seen that before on any mod or plugin I have unzipped. I wasn't concerning at first, but may it's something to do with this massive crash issue with Rage and LSPDFR.

It is really strange how everything is fine one moment and then the next everything goes and turns for the worst. I have attached all useful logs so that someone can try and figure out what is going on. This is crazy right now, it is almost like a mass failure of a mod that doesn't necessarily rely on internet to function...which is the other strange part. I am curious as to why LSPDFR and RAGE suddenly ate dirt when they are built a certain why to function a certain way and not change unless updated, hence my comment about "not relying on Internet to function".

I guess this now begs the question: Where can someone find reputable older versions of LSPDFR, RAGE, ScriptHookV, ScriptHookDotNetV, and the other necessary items needed to run LSPDFR?

AdvancedHookV.log RagePluginHook.log ScriptHookV.log ScriptHookVDotNet.log

Edited by koalateatimes
Solved Issue

KoalaTea

3 minutes ago, koalateatimes said:

Okay there seems to be MASSIVELY HUGE and ongoing issue happening with LSPDFR and/or its accompanying files required to work.. Apart from the various amounts of threads created within the last 24 hours - and counting - what the heck is going on? LSPDFR and Rage was literally just working 24+ hours ago and I was able to load plugins and play the game perfectly fine no matter what I did or what plugins I was running. I did a fresh install yesterday and then again today on a separate computer. I would say that I have done the installation enough times within the past 48 hours to know what to do. This is getting old.

The only strange thing that I noticed is when I had downloaded and went to install Spotlight+, upon unzipping the file using 7zip, the program notified me of "extra payload was detected" and I have never seen that before on any mod or plugin I have unzipped. I wasn't concerning at first, but may it's something to do with this massive crash issue with Rage and LSPDFR.

It is really strange how everything is fine one moment and then the next everything goes and turns for the worst. I have attached all useful logs so that someone can try and figure out what is going on. This is crazy right now, it is almost like a mass failure of a mod that doesn't necessarily rely on internet to function...which is the other strange part. I am curious as to why LSPDFR and RAGE suddenly ate dirt when they are built a certain why to function a certain way and not change unless updated, hence my comment about "not relying on Internet to function".

AdvancedHookV.log 380 B · 0 downloads RagePluginHook.log 138.62 kB · 0 downloads ScriptHookV.log 5.49 kB · 0 downloads ScriptHookVDotNet.log 1.34 kB · 0 downloads

Change your rage plugin timeout threshold to 60000 and install ragenative UI.

Got a problem? Want quicker response times and dedicated support? Come and join the Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb Disclaimer: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Just now, Lukaz said:

Change your rage plugin timeout threshold to 60000 and install ragenative UI.

Will that undoubtedly fix the issue? Does ragenativeUI come with the RAGE download or is that something I get elsewhere?

KoalaTea

Just now, koalateatimes said:

Will that undoubtedly fix the issue? Does ragenativeUI come with the RAGE download or is that something I get elsewhere?

It won't undoubtedly fix it, stop the ped is the issue because it can't find ragenativeUI. And a 10000 plugin timeout threshold will break your game soon enough. Best place to get rage native is with the stop the ped download.

Got a problem? Want quicker response times and dedicated support? Come and join the Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb Disclaimer: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

1 minute ago, Lukaz said:

It won't undoubtedly fix it, stop the ped is the issue because it can't find ragenativeUI. And a 10000 plugin timeout threshold will break your game soon enough. Best place to get rage native is with the stop the ped download.

Place that in the root directory or in my scripts folder? I'd assume the root directory.

KoalaTea

1 minute ago, koalateatimes said:

Place that in the root directory or in my scripts folder? I'd assume the root directory.

Root.

1 hour ago, Lukaz said:

Root.

Seems to have fixed the issue. We'll see if anything else happens. Thanks A LOT for informing me of that. Hopefully everyone else will noticed.

KoalaTea