DaveJackson43

uniform/locker problems

so i just downloaded and installed a car like i did with the other ones 

and i started up the game but my characters hair, body, and outfit got changed, also for the usual lspd cops the uniforms are very weird the female cops are not the usual ones they're more iaa dressed and when i get inside the police lockers to start duty  i'm beneath the entire map but outside the lockers everything works normal even the garage works normal such as the new installed car the only thing that is changed are the uniforms they're gone they wearing some tan jacket en white shoes but no pants(like they have no legs) 

anyway the selectable officers (logan walsh,...) in character selection they all wear the normal outfit such as the other cops(noose, highway patrol, chp) only lspd haves problems and the lockers

anyone know what i can do?

To protect and to serve 

Where you using any skins for the car model, if so, what model was it aswell?

Car models are unable to modify specified clothing, or any other assets of the game. If the car included any visual settings, files, meta configurations (usually looking for carvariations or carcorls.meta) I can view what modifications it includes, and if it indicates modifications to such items. If the user publishing the car does not specify such modifications but publishes it with the meta files or visual settings files, that is a publishing violation. I can look in to it, and that is the most likely reason, even if the vehicle originates from verified or trusted  publishers or creators, such civilians may still be unable to follow such guidelines and cause distribution issues, such as the one noticed. If this is the issue, I can edit any files for you and modify them to the selection you want. Though, do not publish or advertise any new modifications provided by me, as if or until sanctions are given, and what those specify and how narrow or wide they are, they may not  indicate the following rights. This can be due to in less likely situations, such as the account was hacked or remotely haled by someone. Or even a ransome to encourage people to use different vehicles such as theirs. I understand this comment was long, but it includes all relevant information you require 🙂 

Thanks 🙂   

(RB®)

My friend fixed it for me i made a mistake with putting the files in the wrong place so he did some technical things (that i dont understand😂) and he was able to fix the game again 

I hope it stays that way

To protect and to serve