MadOfficer392

LSPDFR/Rage Plugin Hook crashing on launch?

Hello. So I recently installed LSPDFR, but it does not seem to work. I already had vehicle mods and a trainer installed when I used the LSPDFR auto install tool. It worked for the first launch, but the stations (character customization) never loaded in. I had to noclip into the marker and fall into the void. I never paid much attention to this as I thought it was just some bug that would go away.

However, a day has passed and I tried launching LSPDFR once again. It never loaded in. It got up to the point with all the checkmarks, but then just crashed right when the game was supposed to load in. I re-installed LSPDFR and all my mods multiple times, but to no avail. I watched countless tutorials and form posts (like this one), but none of them solve my problem. It's not my Anti Virus software, it's not a setting in the Rage launcher, it's not a outdated version, I also tried launching the base game first.

When I launch the base game, all my non-Rage mods work. No problem there. However, once my Rage hooks onto the the game, it instantly crashes.

After countless attempts of re-installing LSPDFR, I realized now that it only loads up to the point where you can select if you want to go story mode or multiplayer. Right when that menu loads in, my game instantly crashes.

Someone please help me. I really want to play LSPDFR as it is really fun. I have attached my game directory and logs file.

Logs folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EUod8_1wRgkDVa1eJ6VoSOAuZIkuSb96/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot (239).png

MadOfficer392

7 hours ago, MadOfficer392 said:

Hello. So I recently installed LSPDFR, but it does not seem to work. I already had vehicle mods and a trainer installed when I used the LSPDFR auto install tool. It worked for the first launch, but the stations (character customization) never loaded in. I had to noclip into the marker and fall into the void. I never paid much attention to this as I thought it was just some bug that would go away.

However, a day has passed and I tried launching LSPDFR once again. It never loaded in. It got up to the point with all the checkmarks, but then just crashed right when the game was supposed to load in. I re-installed LSPDFR and all my mods multiple times, but to no avail. I watched countless tutorials and form posts (like this one), but none of them solve my problem. It's not my Anti Virus software, it's not a setting in the Rage launcher, it's not a outdated version, I also tried launching the base game first.

When I launch the base game, all my non-Rage mods work. No problem there. However, once my Rage hooks onto the the game, it instantly crashes.

After countless attempts of re-installing LSPDFR, I realized now that it only loads up to the point where you can select if you want to go story mode or multiplayer. Right when that menu loads in, my game instantly crashes.

Someone please help me. I really want to play LSPDFR as it is really fun. I have attached my game directory and logs file.

Logs folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EUod8_1wRgkDVa1eJ6VoSOAuZIkuSb96/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot (239).png

Please post the RagePluginHook.log here for me, it's 2nd from the bottom on in the 2nd row of files.

Got a problem? Want quicker response times and dedicated support? Come and join the Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/xsdAXJb Disclaimer: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.