Why not start learning how to make callouts then and pursue some of these ideas yourself? It takes time and effort to make callouts, and most devs already have more ideas than time to implement them. If you really want to see a particular callout, making it yourself is the best way to see that happen.
Great ideas but some of these plugins have already been made in some sort of alternative form or they aren't able to be created due to GTA 5's limitations.
Example: Domestic Dispute already exists in I believe 2-3 callout packs.
Celebrity spotted drunk in public, there are plenty of packs with a random ped walking the streets.
Large house fire, its not possible to set buildings on fire. There is no building destruction physics in gta.
Hello, I feel like the callouts in GTA are pretty repetitive. I feel as though that if we create some more callout packs that don't just involve pursuits will be a lot more interesting for our games, especially 0.4 is coming soon, which is already bringing quite the amount of realism to being a real cop. Here are my ideas:
- Someone has reported their dog has gone missing, and has a possible verdict.
DMV (disabled motor vehicle)
- A civilian has reported that there is a vehicle in which was disabled and requested the police to come investigate. Outcomes: the driver was sleeping, there was a bug in the car that the driver is afraid of, purely misunderstanding, or when you walk up to the car, you'll smell a strong scent of marijuana, and the suspect is found smoking.
Large House Fire
- A home has caught on fire and the Fire Department needs police backup to secure the scene and make sure everyone is safe.
- 2 neighbors who had grudges against each other have been arguing about a certain issue regarding one of their items and needs assistance handling the situation.
Underage smoking/drinking/vaping spotted
- A civilian in their home have reported they saw some teenagers who look underage have been drinking/smoking/vaping, and wants an officer to come investigate.
Suspicious person in neighborhood
- A neighborhood watch volunteer has reported someone crouching behind houses and checking the place out. During the officer being enroute, it is reported that the suspect has spotted the neighborhood watch person and has fled the scene, the reporter gives a description and a BOLO is called.
Celebrity spotted drunk in public
- A celebrity was spotted being drunk in public. It has been reported that they had urinated on the sidewalk, ran into people, and even slept on the ground for 2 minutes or so. The reporter said the paparazzi was obstructing traffic and wants an officer/deputy to come apprehend the celebrity.
Amber Alert BOLO spotted
- A person on the highway has reported that they have spotted a vehicle that was listed as the "Amber Alert Car." You are requested to respond to where the car was last seen, apprehend them, and you get two outcomes: The suspect pulls over, or a pursuit begins. Once caught, the child will be evacuated from the car, and checked by EMS, while the suspect is being arrested and reported.
Boiling Broke Attempted Attack
- A person has attempted to attack the boiling broke prison, and has either failed or succeeded, and a prison break was conducted or not conducted. If the suspect was killed, the officer is needed to keep things situated while the EMS/coroner handles things. Or, you're required to respond alongside other officers to try and locate the inmate and suspect.
Not all these ideas need to be considered but some of these I believe seem a little different than our current callouts. Thanks for reading!