Jump to content

Feroci

11john11

 

GTA5 2017-09-08 14-36-16.png

From the album:

John's Workshop

  • 150 images
  • 0 comments
  • 423 image comments


Recommended Comments

17 minutes ago, Illusionyary said:

The car itself doesn't look too bad Policified (Bravado badges though?) but the lightbar just looks silly.

The normal one won't fit on it so I had to make it shorter, I quite like it but I might look for alternatives later.
The car was always a Bravado.

 

59 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Wtf. BUY AMERICAN, DUMBY !!

Last time I checked, Bravado was a american brand in the GTA lore, "dumby" :tongue:

Edited by 11john11

Share this comment


Link to comment
47 minutes ago, 11john11 said:

Last time I checked, Bravado was a american brand in the GTA lore, "dumby" :tongue:

 

I always saw the Feroci as a japanese car rebranded by an american brand on the US market, kinda like Dodge and Eagle were selling rebadged Mitsubishis in the 80s-90s - so the Feroci might secretly be a Maibatsu, who knows...

Edited by VoodooMods

Share this comment


Link to comment
16 minutes ago, VoodooMods said:

 

I always saw the Feroci as a japanese car rebranded by an american brand on the US market, kinda like Dodge and Eagle were selling rebadged Mitsubishis in the 80s-90s - so the Feroci might secretly be a Maibatsu, who knows...

That's true, but the fact that it's badged as a american car in the game makes it american enough for me in the game, lol

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, 11john11 said:

That's true, but the fact that it's badged as a american car in the game makes it american enough for me in the game, lol

 

Oh I wasn't  calling that into question! It looks great!

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, OfficerFive0 said:

that grill and body-style reminds me of the volvo s70 chp used

There are a few similarities

31879324841_90e875d7f5.jpg

Edited by 11john11

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×