Jump to content
Comes with the HD floral overall 4K
 
© EUP Team
Credit Alex Ashfold
Image Tools

Comes with the HD floral overall 4K

20160415125443_1.jpg

Credit

Alex Ashfold

Copyright

© EUP Team

From the album:

Emergency Uniforms Pack WIPs

  • 436 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,288 image comments

Photo Information for Comes with the HD floral overall 4K


Recommended Comments

5 minutes ago, AlexBraun said:

That new leg holster though!

hope this officer is not abusing his authority...haha....its called bullying :whistling:

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, rekram said:

hope this officer is not abusing his authority...haha....its called bullying :whistling:

no its called police brutality :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, awsomeboy232 said:

no its called police brutality :)

hahaa yeah but i wanted to be a bit more polite haha. :tongue:

Share this comment


Link to comment

This is unbelievable, you must be magic. First I was thinking a few days ago, "I wonder when he's gonna be able to change the gun in the holster." Boom. Next day you did it. Then I'm like, "I wonder when we'll see some taser holsters." Boom. Few hours later, you did it again. Finally this morning before I left for school I was thinking, "I wonder when well see some leg drop holsters for EUP." Now this. Alex, you're blowing my mind - and apparently reading it too! Haha. Keep up the great work! 

:smile:

Share this comment


Link to comment
54 minutes ago, DeputySellars said:

This is unbelievable, you must be magic. First I was thinking a few days ago, "I wonder when he's gonna be able to change the gun in the holster." Boom. Next day you did it. Then I'm like, "I wonder when we'll see some taser holsters." Boom. Few hours later, you did it again. Finally this morning before I left for school I was thinking, "I wonder when well see some leg drop holsters for EUP." Now this. Alex, you're blowing my mind - and apparently reading it too! Haha. Keep up the great work! 

:smile:

Actually, we are 3 Alex reading in your mind : Alex Ashfold, Alex Von Shep, Alex Braun. It's something with our name, don't ask.

 

Edited by Alex_Ashfold

Share this comment


Link to comment

Stereotype border patrol much?

Holster is damn nice though

Edited by Matties

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 4/16/2016 at 1:38 AM, Alex_Ashfold said:

Actually, we are 3 Alex reading in your mind : Alex Ashfold, Alex Von Shep, Alex Braun. It's something with our name, don't ask.

 

Once I asked how many Alex's there were here, the response was; "One Alex to rule them all."

Spoiler

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 hours ago, Matties said:

Stereotype border patrol much?

Holster is damn nice though

 

GTA V is highly based on stereotypes, so deal with it.
 

Spoiler

giphy (1).gif

 
 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 hours ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

GTA V is highly based on stereotypes, so deal with it.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

giphy (1).gif

 
 

 

I know, that's why I like GTA eh :tongue:

 

Edited by Matties

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×