Jump to content

Unknown Trouble

Lundy

From the album:

Lundy's GTA V Screens

  • 223 images
  • 0 comments
  • 448 image comments

Photo Information for Unknown Trouble


Recommended Comments

30 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

What's diffrent between Featured pic and normal? I'm new with that.

Featured images shows up in the Featured Images section on the gallery page... not that anyone visits that page anymore since it's pretty much useless.  The only thing it's good for now is the comment feed.

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 minutes ago, sixium said:

Featured images shows up in the Featured Images section on the gallery page... not that anyone visits that page anymore since it's pretty much useless.  The only thing it's good for now is the comment feed.

And who can do that? Administrators?

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, SerekgPL said:

And who can do that? Administrators?

Anyone with a communist star (Not too sure about @Prophet though, but regular moderators can).

For whatever reason images just haven't been featured recently, I honestly can't say why. I featured a couple a few hours ago and I'll try and feature more from now on.

Share this comment


Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Illusionary said:

Anyone with a communist star (Not too sure about @Prophet though, but regular moderators can).

For whatever reason images just haven't been featured recently, I honestly can't say why. I featured a couple a few hours ago and I'll try and feature more from now on.

Okay thanks ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Animation comment in 1..2..3

@Lundy I don't think I ever saw this animation, maybe it's a more complex animation than the regular cop intimidation, may a cutscene animations in the paleto bank heist?

Edited by Alex_Ashfold

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

Animation comment in 1..2..3

@Lundy I don't think I ever saw this animation, maybe it's a more complex animation than the regular cop intimidation, may a cutscene animations in the paleto bank heist?

It's just the hand on holster animation that LSPDFR uses. I had it on as I was walking around the car door.

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Lundy said:

It's just the hand on holster animation that LSPDFR uses. I had it on as I was walking around the car door.

Mmm.. roger that

Share this comment


Link to comment

This is awesome! Great Screenshot :)

Is there any way to obtain this in 1080p?

Edited by gametimer42

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×